Freshly roasted 'BRAZILIAN & EL SALVADOR' (Black Bear) coffee beans from our Devon
award-winning micro roaster Coffee Factory, and a selection of Brew Bar filtered coffee served at our eco-friendly van
At 51 Degrees North Coffee Company, we aim to serve good quality, consistent speciality coffee and drinks, supporting local suppliers and roasters and using organic, direct or fairtrade and eco-friendly principles and products.
- "Well, that's me spoilt for coffee in Devon. Nothing will come close to this."
- "Their coffee is amazing and they're so friendly, why would you go anywhere else."
- "Probably the best coffee you will ever have...... Ever."
- "The coffee is so smooth, the best in town... And they serve vegan milk. Oh, and compostable cups too!! Brilliant."
- "Great coffee served by lovely people... Highly recommended. A thumbs up from the Lionstar Band."
The essence of the business is to serve award-winning, great quality, consistent speciality coffee with expertly-extracted coffee beans roasted locally in Devon, using only biodegradable/recyclable coffee accessories and locally sourced fresh farm milk, supporting sustainable coffee plantations and direct trade. The van is kitted out to be as eco-friendly as possible too.
|Cold Brew Coffee|
|Chocolate Protein Coffee|
|Real Hot Chocolate|
|Organic Teas Me Tea|
|Herby4 Juice Drinks|
We are serving up great coffee outside Braunton Tesco (EX33 2FB) year-round
Mon to Fri: 8am - 3pm
If you would like to book us for an event, please get in touch:
We would love you to join us on social media and maybe even share our profiles!
Read More About Us