Freshly roasted 'BRAZILIAN & EL SALVADOR' (Black Bear) coffee beans from our Devon
award-winning micro roaster Coffee Factory, and a selection of Brew Bar filtered coffee served at our eco-friendly van. Our speciality coffee shop just round the corner offers the option of seating, serving coffee from Origin Coffee Roasters, as well as artisan drinks, bakes and bagels.
At 51 Degrees North Coffee Company, we aim to serve good quality, consistent speciality coffee and drinks, supporting local suppliers and roasters using organic, direct or fairtrade and eco-friendly principles and products. We love championing our Southwest producers!
- "Well, that's me spoilt for coffee in Devon. Nothing will come close to this."
- "Their coffee is amazing and they're so friendly, why would you go anywhere else."
- "Probably the best coffee you will ever have...... Ever."
- "The coffee is so smooth, the best in town... And they serve vegan milk. Oh, and compostable cups too!! Brilliant."
- "Great coffee served by lovely people... Highly recommended. A thumbs up from the Lionstar Band."
- "I spend far too much money at Justin's coffee van - but it's worth every penny! Always a warm welcome and such a perfectionist with his craft."
- "Love the coffee here, the hot chocolate is also amazing!"
The essence of the business is to serve award-winning, great quality, consistent speciality coffee with expertly-extracted coffee beans roasted locally in the southwest, using only biodegradable/recyclable coffee accessories and locally sourced fresh organic farm milk, supporting sustainable coffee plantations and direct trade. The van is kitted out to be eco-friendly and plastic free.
|Cold Brew Coffee|
|Chocolate Protein Coffee|
|Real Hot Chocolate|
|Organic Teas Me Tea|
|Wildsea Raspberry Splash|
|'Lovely' Garden Lemonade|
|'Lovely' Sparkling Elderflower|
|'Lovely' English Apple Juice|
|'Lovely' Original Cola|
We are serving up great coffee outside Braunton Tesco (EX33 2FB) year-round
Mon to Fri: 9am - 1pm (regular hours), as well as at our speciality coffee shop at units 7 & 8 Velator Way, Mon to Fri: 7:30am - 5pm and Sat: 8am - 5pm
If you would like to book us for an event, please get in touch:
We would love you to join us on social media and maybe even share our profiles!
Read More About Us